compensation: up to $160 plus task winnings
employment type: part-time
We are conducting a research study at McLean Hospital to examine how PTSD might affect the way people make decisions.
QR Code Link to This Post
- 8-hour visit to McLean Hospital
- Detailed interview, MRI brain scanning, decision-making tasks, and questionnaires
Who Can Participate:
- Adults with PTSD, age 18-45
- Able to read and speak English fluently
- Safe for MRI scanning (e.g., no metal implants)
- No history of neurological disorder
Payment up to $160 for your time, plus task winnings
Take our recruitment survey: https://redcap.partners.org/redcap/surveys/?s=YTFRAK4ANM
Or, call 617-855-2268
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information on the "Reward and PTSD Study"
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
post id: 6554155419
email to friend