favorite this postATTENDANTS NEEDED FOR RED SOX GAMES! (Fenway Area) hide this posting
compensation: $12/hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking to make some extra cash on top of a full-time position OR school schedule? You can stop looking NOW; LAZ Parking is hiring Attendants to join their team for the Red Sox Games!
How do you know this is the right job for you?!
• Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
• Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it's not in your nature.
• Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
• Good at communicating and have the ability to speak, read, and comprehend English easily.
• A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help motivate your team.
• Available on weekends and evenings during the week!
What Will I Do?
• Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
• Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized, all with a smile on your face!
• Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed.
• Must be able to work with or without supervision.
• Promote awesome customer relations.
• Smile, go above and beyond, make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
• Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
• Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
• Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
• Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.