compensation: TBD according to experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to SMBs and large businesses. iCorps has consistently been named one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We recently received the award for Microsoft's Northeast SMB Partner of the Year and ranked as a 2016 Tech Elite Solution Provider by CRN. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses -- while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge--give us a call!
iCorps is currently seeking a Cloud Practice Lead with a minimum of 8 years managing, designing, and implementing Microsoft cloud solutions (Office365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure, Skype for business, etc.). This person will be iCorps' go-to cloud expert and expected to drive our company's cloud practice forward both internally and externally to meet aggressive corporate implementation and sales goals. They will be responsible for ensuring prospects, clients and team members are educated on Microsoft's cloud solutions and recommending professional and managed services for the migration and support of these solutions. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for cloud technology, operates with the highest levels of integrity and is a natural leader.
• Master iCorps' portfolio and approach to Microsoft cloud services and act as a champion for driving these solutions forward
• Leverage iCorps relationship with Microsoft to take full advantage of funding and incentive opportunities that benefit iCorps and our clients
• Track success metrics such as number of assessments, migrations, seats, productivity and consumption
• Hold consultants and Account Managers accountable for driving cloud conversations forward with iCorps clients and prospects
• Responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of Microsoft's cloud solutions
• Develop guiding principles, standards and best practices for team members
• Assist clients in migrating to the cloud by providing strategic direction and implementation plans for team members
• Conduct cloud readiness assessments of prospect and customer environments
• Assist team members and sales in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations
• Develop training programs to increase the effectiveness and knowledge of team members
• Stay current on Microsoft's cloud solutions including achievement of necessary certifications
• Identify and facilitate the consumption of the appropriate cloud services, solutions and technologies for use both internally and externally
• Bachelor's degree with 8 + years of experience managing, designing, and implementing Microsoft solutions.
• Experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal team and customers
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with abilities to prioritize projects
• Must be willing and able to travel
Great compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity to join a strong and growing organization.
For more information, please send your resume and salary requirements or visit our website at www.icorps.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers