Landscape Design Build firm is in search of a licensed Senior Landscape Architect to join our award-winning company. Candidates for this role must have extensive experience in large-scale residential projects, posses a strong design portfolio, and display the ability, personality and desire to thrive within an established and extremely collaborative team.
QR Code Link to This Post
- An accredited degree in Landscape Architecture
- 6+ years of experience in the landscape construction field with a focus on multi-project management.
- A proven track record of presenting too and interacting with a highly discerning clientele.
- An in-depth understanding of the permitting processes, including conservation, zoning, and storm water management relevant to town, state and federal regulations, with specific attention those of the Boston-Metro area.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organization skills.
- The ability to work amongst an experienced management team and mature installation crews.
- Skilled in industry software including AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and business software programs.
- An outgoing personality
- A sophisticated design style
- Team building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively while maintaining an independent voice
- A commitment to design excellence and unmatched craftsmanship
To be considered for this role, please submit a cover letter, resume and relevant examples of your work. Please note: we are NOT accepting phone calls regarding this position.