Architectural Engineers, Inc has been providing MEP/FP design to the building design community in greater Boston for over 30 years. Our portfolio includes nearly every project type and we deliver projects using the latest versions of AutoCAD and Revit platforms. AEI is located in the heart of downtown Boston convenient to several modes of public transportation.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are in seeking an Electrical Engineer/Project Manager experienced in design of power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, structured cabling and security systems for buildings.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3-7 years of experience in the building design.
• Manage multi disciplinary projects
• Team oriented, flexible, and capable of coordinating with other disciplines and clients.
• Solid understand of applicable building codes
• Willing to produce design work in Revit and AutoCAD.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• EIT or PE is a plus.
• Follow state-of-the art industry practices and pursue industry involvement.
• Positive attitude.
Architectural Engineers, Inc. offers a great work environment in an easy downtown Boston commuting location. Benefits include flexible spending plan, combined paid time off (PTO) policy, 401k, medical and dental.