compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ci design, inc. is a dynamic, growing and highly collaborative architectural firm providing services in the fields of architecture, planning and interior design. Our portfolio includes commercial, retail, mixed-use, hospitality, multi-family residential and advanced technology projects domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Designer to work full-time in our Boston office.
• Performs redline changes and revisions.
• Assists in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
• Assists with contract administration responsibilities.
• Participates in the architectural design process and develops alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client or for agency approval.
• May develop project specifications from master specifications.
• May participate in the review of product or shop drawing submittals during the construction phase.
• Assists with scanning, copying, printing, and transmitting original working drawings of current projects.
• Assists with organization and maintenance of project files.
• Must have 3-5 years of POST-graduate experience in architecture or related position.
• Knowledge of basic CAD standards and overall print legibility.
• Should have good organizational skills.
• Should possess an interest in professional growth, while gaining training and experience applicable for IDP credits toward professional licensure.
• Required competencies include AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch-Up and Microsoft Office.
• Additional graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers