At Coding with Kids, we are inspiring the next generation of innovators for the STEM careers of tomorrow! If you love kids and you love code, you will love being a part of our growing team.
Coding with Kids teaches computer programming to K-12 students in after-school classes and camps. We are looking for smart, motivated candidates to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has a background in coding/computer science or previous teaching experience.
As an instructor, you will be responsible for delivering our high quality curriculum, building relationships with your students, helping those with minimal skills and challenging those who are ahead. We provide curriculum and lesson plans, but leave room for creativity, adjustments and FUN!
What we are looking for:
- Coding skills
- Passion for educating children
- Desirable: Experience in Minecraft - playing or preferably server modding
- Ability to interact with students and parents alike
- Instructors receive hourly rate plus quarterly bonuses.
- Paid Training
- Hourly rate ranges approximately $20-$25/hr. You are paid for 2 hours for each class you teach ($40-$50)
- Instructors teaching 4 or 5 days a week receive increased pay!
- Our after school classes run between 1:30pm-5:00pm depending on the school and last one hour. We have classes Monday-Friday.
- A typical instructor teaches 2-4 classes per week. We work with your schedule.
- Opportunity to increase hours by teaching online classes from the comfort of your own home.
Preferably you are located in one of these areas:
- Downtown Boston
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY APPLICATIONS THROUGH CRAIGSLIST. ALL RESUMES MUST BE RECEIVED THROUGH OUR WEB PAGE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION!