compensation: TBD - commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have openings for full time, year-round INFANT, TODDLER, and PRESCHOOL/PRE-K Teachers for our state-of-the-art school. This teacher works as part of a team with already established teachers.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program for children 6 weeks to 6 years with a Piaget based foundation. We continue to set the standard for excellence by engaging the best educators possible and providing them with the tools they need to be successful. We create an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning every child needs.
- EEC Certification
- A two or four-year degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- or current enrollment in education courses in pursuit of a degree
- or CDA
- Have a passion for teaching
- Nurturing and loving style
- Strong Communication skills
- Team player in a co-teaching environment
- Strong knowledge of Child Development
Full-Time Teacher Responsibilities:
- Writing and implementation of daily curriculum
- Meeting the individual needs of all children
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with both parents and fellow staff members
- Fun-loving and warm with a great sense of humor
The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including but not limited to:
-Competitive compensation and benefits
-Retirement saving plan
-Career Advancement and Coaching
-State of the art facilities
-Paid professional development and training.
-Paid time off on major holidays and snow days.
Interested candidates should forward their resume immediately. Please note that messages sent via craigslist must have contact information included in order for us to respond. The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers