Working for the global leader in the music industry comes with the prestige of being associated with top quality and award-winning products. It's also about working in a culture that embraces innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork. We accomplish all of this in a fun and family-oriented environment where we deeply embrace the philosophy of helping enrich the lives of all people through music and sound products.
The Yamaha Music School of Boston is seeking an exceptional Marketing and Enrollment Coordinator to perform a wide range of sales and marketing activities. This position reports to the School Director and is a long term temporary opportunity.
Here's what you'll do:
• Coordinate and drive new student enrollment, and support division to increase retention of existing students
• Seek out local opportunities for community partnerships resulting in new YMS students
• Communication to students and parents leading to exceptional customer service
• Train others on best practice and enrollment tactics
• Report key metrics, handle requests for information and data
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Receive and direct students, parents and visitors
• Prepare written responses to routine inquiries, compose, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings
• Maintain ongoing communications and an active dialogue with school families
• Provision of input on marketing strategy
• Assist in preparation of all concerts, meetings, recitals and training seminars
• Draft marketing communication including emails, flyers and other printed assets
• Create content for and serve as primary administrator for all school social media platforms (facebook, twitter)
• Attend all offsite promotional events including festivals, concerts, recitals and community events
• Weekend work required
• Performance of other duties as assigned
Here's what you bring to the table
• Bachelors Degree plus a minimum of 2 years of office experience preferably in an education environment
• Passion for music and delivery of first-class customer service
• Proven track record of excellence in sales
• Experience in leading and executing successful social media marketing campaigns
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), professional demeanor
• Fluent with marketing, promotion and advertising tactics, media, and channels
• Strong experience in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PP)
• Intermediate to advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
• Website administration experience
• Excellent clerical and administrative procedures experience which includes system skills, organizational skills and record keeping skills
• Able to inspire others through performance and positive attitude; works well as a team
• Must be able to effectively prioritize and plan work activities and be detailed oriented
• Knowledge of music and a successful candidate will radiate enthusiasm for music, education, and assisting young families in engaging in the Yamaha music education program.
• Sunday 8:30 am - 5 pm, Monday -Thursday 11 - 7:30
• Occasional later nights and weekends are required per school activities such as concerts, recitals, outreach performances, special events, etc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities