compensation: Compensation is based on experience, degree and qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Springboard Schools - Learn to Grow in Arlington, MA is expanding! We have exciting opportunities for EEC Certified Infant, Toddler and Preschool Teachers!
We have been serving the social-emotional and education needs of children since 1987. As a leader in early childhood, we believe in play-based, experiential learning. We are looking for professional, creative and nurturing EEC Certified teachers who are passionate about working with children.
We are seeking passionate and dynamic educators who are looking for an opportunity to teach in our infant, toddler and preschool classrooms! If you enjoy connecting and working with young children and their families, please apply!
The ideal candidate:
• is EEC certified and has experience working with children
• is patient and able to work with young children
• is able to follow directions from the center director and other administrators, but also able to take initiative and work independently within the school's guidelines and policies.
• is an excellent communicator (with children, staff and parents)
• is respectful, punctual and has strong work ethic
• Full-Time Position with Flexible Opening and Closing Hours
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and conduct an effective child development program to meet the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of each child based on the goals and general curriculum plan of Learn to Grow.
• Ensure that child care routines are carried out in a manner that is prompt, hygienic, and consistent with positive child development principles, including: routines related to diapering, hand washing, eating, napping and transitioning between activities.
• Ensure the safety of children through constant supervision, effective arrangement of space, proper maintenance of equipment and regular practice of fire drills and other emergency procedures.
• Operate the classroom in compliance with all child care licensing standards, and LTG Employee and Policy Handbooks.
• Create an open, friendly, and cooperative atmosphere in which children and families feel comfortable and secure.
• Provide experiences that promote individual expression through conversation, play and creativity.
• Provide a variety of language stimulation activities.
• Ensure that parents receive adequate information about their child's experiences at the center through daily contacts and regularly scheduled parent conferences.
• Competitive Salary: Based on Level of Education, Certification and Experience
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Benefit Time
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Professional Development (group and individualized)
• First Aid and CPR included each year
• Enriching team of teachers that are professional, supportive and are passionate about teaching.
• A spectacular, state-of-the-art school environment that promotes healthy natural environments both indoors/outdoors.
• Position Type: Full-time
Salary (Range: $12/hr-$19/hr)
• Salary is based on degree, certification and experience.
• Nicole Lowery, Program Director • 93 Broadway • Arlington, Massachusetts 02474 • Phone: 781-646-3855 •
• Aby Halal, Administrative Assistant • 93 Broadway • Arlington, Massachusetts 02474 • Phone: 781-646-3855 •
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers