We are conducting a research study at McLean Hospital to study the genetics, body physiology, and brain measures of stress in people with symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). A prior formal diagnosis of PTSD is not required to qualify for the study.
- 1 visit to McLean Hospital (total of 7 hours)
- a blood draw, MRI scan, and psychiatric interviews
Who Can Participate:
- Right-handed individuals with PTSD symptoms
- Ages 18-50
- Able to read and speak English fluently
- Safe for MRI scanning (e.g., no metal implants)