The Belmont Country Club is an 18-hole, private, member-owned seasonal country club. We are looking to hire individuals to join our team to fill the role of Valet Attendant. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to: Greeting members with a smile, parking cars in an efficient organized manner, guiding members to their destination, and bringing their cars to the front upon member's departure.
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of members/guests in a fast paced environment.
• Must be out going and able to perform duties under pressure.
• Must have the knowledge and ability to operate vehicles with both automatic and manual transmission controls.
• 18 or older with a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
• Be able to sit and or stand for long periods of time as well as walk and run short and long distances.
Availability must include Days, Nights, and Weekends. This position can be Full-time or Part time.
Please Send Resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers