QR Code Link to This Post
What is Rinse?
- Rinse (www.rinse.com) is a rapidly growing dry cleaning and laundry delivery startup serving the Boston area. As a member of our dynamic operations team, you will be directly responsible for ensuring that our customers receive a high-quality experience and that our nightly logistics flow smoothly. We are looking for exceptional performers who are motivated to learn quickly, solve problems, and be part of a growing team!
- $15/hr. with opportunity to increase in first 90 days
- 5 days a week, Sunday through Thursday, 2 afternoon shifts (12-8pm) and 3 evening shifts (3:30-11:30pm)
- $250 Rinse laundry credit every month
- Career advancement opportunities
- Part-time employee (W-2), so employer taxes are covered
- We place high value in workplace community - working at Rinse is fun and feels good!
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with a small team effectively and harmoniously to troubleshoot customer issues and logistics challenges
- Provide support to our Valets and manage evening dispatch (8-10pm) to ensure a smooth customer experience from warehouse to client
- Organize and monitor inventory to assure that all orders are accurately tracked throughout the delivery process
- Be Rinse Boston's primary point of contact on daily metrics, issues, status updates, reports, or requests for resources.
- Be accountable for many aspects of the shift's operations; including processing times, on-time performance, errors, and completion of any assigned goals.Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Boston, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2018. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can't wait to hear from you.