Customer Service Representative - Part-Time
QR Code Link to This Post
ezCater is the #1 online marketplace for business catering in the United States. ezCater is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, hard-working individuals to join our Customer Service Team.
This role is part-time with a April start date (if interested, we encourage you to apply asap!). Top performers may have the opportunity to move to full-time status.
- Customer service
- Identifying and solving problems
- Excellent Written Communication
- Excellent Verbal Communication, via Phone
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Problem-solve with customers & catering partners throughout the lifecycle of an order
- Solve customer issues while providing high-quality customer service over the phone, live chat, or via email.
- You should apply to this role if you have:
Excellent phone presence
- Polished written & verbal communication skills
- Excitement to learn & master our various platforms
- Confidence & ability to be autonomous and "figure it out"
- A love to be busy -- really busy -- and then go home and forget all about it.
- Empathetic & inviting
- Decisive & resourceful
- Collaborative & innovative ("aim higher, make it better")
ezCater is using Skillist to find great candidates for this role. Skillist is a new way of applying to jobs where you apply by sharing examples of each skill that the company is looking for. To complete your application, apply at this link: https://jobs.skillist.co/job/ezCater-Part-TimeCustomerServiceRepresentative