Mandarin-English conversations with Mandarin Chinese-speaking natives.
Tuesday evenings - 7:00-9:00_ pm - each week
Need to RESPOND to Craigslist address to get building pass
7-7:30 pm - Bilingual introductions
7:30-9:00 pm - Open Conversation ('Free Chat') - talk with the others whom you like the most
* Names (first and last, as they appear on current ID)
* Where and how you've studied Mandarin (in Taiwan or In China, in USA, online, in Chinatown) and your current proficiency level (conversational listening, beginning, intermediate, advanced, technical expert, medical expert, legal expert, etc.)
* Students, postdocs, fellows, researchers - we love you - come be part of a smart bilingual group
* Learners and teachers, we like you, also.
* Bring your skills and talents, your language experience, and we'll see how we can make this a high-quality FREE event (in several locations) for more people with this
Biliingual Mandarin-English conversational interest - Tuesdays each week, all year
Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH)
677 Huntington Avenue, Longwood Medical Area (near Brigham Circle, on E-Line)
Kresge 201, 2nd floor (back entrance)
Boston, MA 02115
Need to RESPOND to Craigslist address to get building pass to Harvard building.
Give e-mail and first and last names.
Sign up for the event at http://www.meetup.com/bostonchina/
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers