compensation: Very Competitive Compensation + Benefit EOP employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a consulting team focusing on Education sector. Now we are looking for a Supply Planner working onsite with our client Pearson Education at Boston office(Backbay). We offer competitive salary and benefit.
JD: Supply Planner
The Supply Planner will be an expert in Oracle Supply Bench processes and will assist with the Supply Planning of all Higher Education products and packages. The Assistant Supply Planner will work with Supply Planner to understand ASCP inputs and execute to the ASCP to ensure availability of product. The Assistant Supply Planner will help facilitate both domestic and international supply for Pearson global product produced in North America.
Experience working in Oracle Supply Bench ● Knowledge of advanced supply chain planning tools ● Knowledge of Oracle application inventory system ● Understanding of general publishing plans for paper, print and bind ● Knowledge of supply chain planning policies ● Solid understanding of master data and databases OTHER QUALIFICATIONS ● Strong skills in Microsoft excel (pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups) ● Excellent communication skills ● Good understand of supply chain and inventory metrics
Assist with the Execution of ASCP planned orders to ensure compliance with inventory policies
● Manually create & release planned orders as required
● Monitor and update supplier constraints on inventory replenishment
● Manage movement and destruction of obsolete stock
● Manage packaging assembly work orders and kit down activities
● Outside processing of work orders as required
● Reconcile and communicate with supplier for priorities and production concerns
● Work with Sourcing and Purchasing to ensure ASCP plan is properly executed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers