compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Case Snow Management is the leading snow and ice management company in North America! We service approximately 2000 small and large commercial sites across 12 states in and around New England. We plow your parking lots, shovel and de-ice your walkways and remove unwanted snow from your locations; using only new trucks and state of the art equipment. Come be part of a team that keeps businesses running during any ice or snow storm!
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company that is continuously growing, visit our website at www.casesnow.com. Apply today to learn why Case Snow's employees describe a typical day as challenging, exciting, rewarding and fun!
The Site Foreman is a part time, seasonal position for the winter months, working during snow storms.
* Attend pre season training.
* Conduct site visits and pre season damage analysis.
* Perform onsite training with their operators and labor.
* Communicate with customer onsite to ensure highest satisfaction.
* Ensure proper equipment, materials and tools are onsite.
* Ensure equipment is ready to be used for the following storm.
* Complete timesheets accurately and legibly, approve staff timesheets, and send to payroll by set deadline.
* Managerial experience related to overseeing snow removal or landscape labor
* 1+ years of snow plow experience preferred
* Knowledge of site equipment used for snow removal
* Hold current drivers license, accompanied by clean driving record
* Enjoys working as a team onsite
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers