compensation: DOE - only qualified applicants please! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great Opportunity to join a fast-growing company. We are currently recruiting for a Regional Field Operations Manager in the maintenance/janitorial field. The right applicant must have their own transportation and be willing to travel throughout the Northeast Regional Area. W Services Group has a generous reimbursement program to cover mileage expenses. The ideal candidate will assist with training, monitoring and inspecting cleanliness levels in multi-site retail and chain stores to ensure that the client's scope of work is being adequately carried out. This position will also be responsible to manage an established vendor base along with self-perform janitorial crews.
Regional Field Operations Manager Requirements: (Janitorial)
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Must be Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Available to work non-traditional business hours (where necessary)
• Have own transportation.
• Must be knowledgeable in regards to janitorial equipment such as an auto scrubber, buffer, side by side slow speed and high-speed burnisher.
• MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Positive and out-going personality; a good relationship developer with clients, employees and vendors.
Regional Field Operations Manager Responsibilities: (Janitorial)
• Manage vendor and self-performed services within assigned territory.
• Train, educate and reinforce corrective measures among vendor and self-perform staff.
• Oversees Area Manager, communicates with our Corporate Office and reports to National Field Ops Manager daily.
• The completion of a pre-set visitation and inspection program monthly.
• Escalate urgent issues to corporate office
• Take photos for quality inspections
• Special Projects
• Only candidates who have cleaning supervisory experience should apply.
W Services Group offers a comprehensive benefit package:
W Services Group, LLC, corporate office is located in Hauppauge, NY who provides commercial cleaning, flooring and emergency services. We are founded on the principles of a family business atmosphere of caring, listening, respecting, trusting and believing in strong business morals. Our commitment to our clients is simple. Provide and execute quality services with supervised active management, while maintaining a customer centric business model. We value customer retention and relationships first and foremost. We know successful programs are created when there is understanding, communication and a partnership with both our customers and our employees. Today W Services has over 275 employees and works with 1000 plus carefully selected contractor partners. We have a full understanding of the retailers need to have high quality services performed by qualified technicians who have been properly trained and performance assessed through documented training and follow up programs. W Services Group will never waiver from these standards and our commitment to our business partners. For more information about W Services Group, LLC. visit our website www.wservices.com
W Services Group, LLC. provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers