HallKeen Management, Inc. is seeking an experienced Affordable Housing (LIHTC) Property Manager for three scattered site residential communities located in the metropolitan Boston area.
The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community and coordinates all on-site activities including but not limited to:
• Maintaining the physical, financial, and program integrity of the property; preparing and monitoring annual operating budgets, including capital planning and project management.
• Managing resident re-certifications, rent increases, occupancy level, controlled expenses, customer satisfaction, management reviews, Agency Inspections, etc.;
• Managing resident selection procedures to ensure adherence to Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan and Resident Selection Criteria, while maintaining occupancy requirements.
• Recruiting, hiring, and training new employees, as well as conducting performance reviews and performance improvement counseling.
• Prepare for all site REAC reviews, Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR), Investor Site Reviews, and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) reviews
The ideal candidate will have solid property management experience specializing in affordable housing and in the recertification process. Candidate should ideally possess related property management certifications in affordable housing and should have solid supervisory experience, be highly organized and detail oriented, and be comfortable meeting or exceeding deadlines.
Candidate must have a minimum of five years industry experience as a property manager or a higher level assistant manager possessing the above noted and required experience, a bachelor's degree and/or equivalent property management experience with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel, and One-Site tenant management software.
If you are interested in applying for this position please fax or e-mail resume to
781-915-3117 or Kgreen@hallkeen.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers