OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years exp as a PM.
Architectural Experience and knowledge a HUGE PLUS
This position will be based out of Boston, MA and will manage the construction and delivery of residential homes in and around the surrounding area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages construction in multiple home construction sites.
• Maintain job site and model home safety and cleanliness
• Develop and communicate home construction schedule to sub-contractors
• Obtain all governmental and local jurisdiction required inspections
• Provide training to Superintendents to develop and foster career advancement
• Develop accurate and timely reporting
• Ensure that sub-contractor work quality and performance adhere to Company policies
• Establish and maintain construction site budgets; ensure budget compliance
• Conduct pre-construction meeting with homeowners to review contract, options, schedule, etc.
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with Customer Service to resolve issues
• Ensure that Superintendents attend weekly safety meetings
• Other duties as apparent or assigned
Knowledge and Skills
· Ability to work under pressure; organized with great attention to detail
· Ability to multitask; coordinate numerous activities and groups of subcontractors
· Highly motivated; ability to work with minimal supervision
· Strong team player; works with diverse groups of people
· Commitment to customer service
· Ability to read and fully comprehend construction blueprints specifications and
Education and Work Experience
· 5-10 years experience in the residential construction industry as a project manager or superintendent
· Residential Construction college degree or equivalent experience and High School graduate/GED
· Prior experience in supervising or assisting new home construction projects is preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers