Title: Oracle Logistics OTM Consultant-Oracle Transportation.
Type of Employment:
- An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. * Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle Logistics products like Oracle OTM, WMS, Order Management, Shipping , OTM Cloud and technology to meet customer needs.
- Provide industry leading practices, frameworks and models related to process design and implementation for transformation initiatives.
- Responsible for designing global and scalable processes
- Validate and recommend business processes for their feasibility to execute on Oracle led product stack in Logistics area.
- Identification Gaps and provide mitigation approach for the gaps
- Configuration of underlying modules to orchestrate end to end business processes including related documentation
- Prepare/review functional design specifications to address gaps
- Responsible for cross track integration within Oracle modules and applicable 3rd party/legacy application based on the technology footprint.
- Responsible for conduction Conference Room Pilots and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
- Transfer knowledge to the team including Our Client and client team as applicable
- Ability to scale and learn new module/technology
- Ensure adherence to client specific standard/methodologies
- Produce reusable assets/artifacts as part of continuous improvement
- Evaluate and plough back key learning as solutions using Our Client solution labs
- Publish leading practices to internal/external forums as part of thought leadership
- Participate in solution for large RFP responses including proposal defense orals
- Minimum 4-5 Years of Implementation experience in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Solution Architect role with strong logistics Background.
- Atleast one End to End Oracle OTM Implementation with Manufacturing Customer desirable
- Typically 5 - 10 years of relevant functional experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of one or more relevant software solutions OTM, WMS, Oracle Order Management
- Primary Skills: Proven experience of Oracle OTM, WMS , Order Management implementations
- Secondary Skills : Good to have experience in Shipping , Cloud OTM WMS, 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management
- Experience working with 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management will be added advantage
- Years of experience required for position - 5-10 Years
- Location for the position:
- Boston MA and Charlotte NC, US