Argopoint is a boutique management consulting firm dedicated to helping Fortune 500 corporate legal departments with their most important management challenges. Since 2005, Argopoint has served as a trusted adviser to some of the world's most respected companies, providing innovative, customized management consulting services.
Our firm is an entrepreneurial organization with a dynamic, collegial culture, dedicated to creating a challenging yet positive environment.
Argopoint is seeking a Management Consulting Associate - for full time paid project work. Current projects are targeted to last three months (although some may go longer).
Our firm is selective. While most associates possess only an undergraduate degree, our past pool has included graduates (and some students) from JD and MBA programs, as well as PhDs and post-doctoral students. We are willing to work with experienced candidates to align their interests with our needs to maximize the value of this experience.
The position is full time for the duration of the project. Associate must be able to start soon and commit up to September 1, 2018. Similar to any consulting environment, some activities/training can spill into evenings/weekends and associates should be prepared for "peaks and valleys."
- Undergraduates, Master's students, MBAs, JDs, PhDs, or recent graduates (college or advanced degrees) with a strong academic background
- Strong desire and proven track record to "do whatever it takes"
- Excellent verbal and outstanding written communication skills
- Very organized and highly attuned attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated contributions to high-performing teams
- Ability to work independently and move assignments forward with limited guidance
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Prior consulting experience is a plus, but not required
Responsibilities vary but include:
- Research, collection and analysis of data
- Use of innovative research methods to gather data (e.g., conducting phone interviews, etc.)
- Modeling and analyzing data (Excel)
- Developing and writing reports and presentations (Word and PowerPoint)
- Preparation for and participation in client calls and meetings
- Project/work stream management
Position is for paid project work. Applicants should submit a brief email explaining their qualifications for the position along with a resume.
If your resume matches our needs we will contact you. Only candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted (while we would like to respond to each applicant individually, this is not feasible for us). Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that we did not have a role on the team in line with your skills and background.
Due to the high level of interest in our program, we request no phone calls, please.
121 Mount Vernon Street, Suite 26
Boston, MA 02114
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers