compensation: $18 hr + Benefits + Paid Time Off employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great experience and comprehensive benefits! Join the team at the corporate offices of the leading premium hair extension brand.
Our small, casual work environment is where our Central Operations, Inventory Control, Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Art Departments are located. All positions offer comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, free bi-monthly product, and a 30% employee discount for purchases!
We are looking for someone who is able to effectively multi-task while handling a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment. You will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations in our fulfillment center, which processes all web, phone, and internal store shipments on a daily basis.
No nights, no weekends! We keep to regular business hours--the hours for this position will be Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., though some flexibility may be possible.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage day-to-day ecommerce and internal fulfillment operations
• Assist with managing warehouse staff and schedules
• Identify, create, and delegate weekly and daily priorities / tasks
• Record incoming deliveries and outgoing orders
• Ensure all outgoing shipments are properly packaged, labeled and contain all required additional information/paperwork
• Checking each internal store and customer order to avoid errors
• Organize and prepare shipments for UPS, FedEx, etc. as required
• Act as the liaison between UPS driver and company - notifying UPS driver of any corporate business holidays, openings, change in schedule, etc.
• Take lead with end of month inventory count and reconciling
• Perform inventory of shipping/fulfillment materials and supplies (packing tape, printed materials, shipping labels, boxes, etc.)
• Ordering supplies: working with our external vendors as well as internal team
• Carries out high level management tasks when Inventory Control & Quality Assurance Manager is unavailable
Secondary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Packing client orders daily and prepare for shipping
• Packing internal store orders daily - there are currently 16 locations with weekly shipments
• Shampooing hair and cleaning hair bundles as needed
• Preparing bundles of hair for sale ex: ribbons, tagging, combing
• Assist Inventory Control & Quality Assurance Manager with shampooing and testing hair to ensure each piece meets company standards
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in shipping & receiving, internal distribution or inventory environment preferred, but not required.
• Familiarity with hair extensions or experience in beauty industry distributorship is a plus
• Computer and data entry skills; working knowledge of MS Excel, Word
• Record keeping including basic math skills
• Clear and effective communication
• Flexibility to change responsibilities
• Strong work ethic with solid work history
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Frequent bending and turning while supporting packages of various weights
• Repetitive lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling
• $18/hour plus comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
• Free product bi-monthly after two months of service
• 30% employee discount for purchases
This position will be based in Needham, MA. Our location is challenging to get to without personal transportation.
If you are interested, please respond with (1) a copy of your resume (2) a cover letter indicating why you are the perfect candidate for this opportunity and (3) your salary requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We appreciate every applicant's interest but will only contact those applicants being considered.
No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers