compensation: To be discussed on interview employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Diverse Logistics is currently lookin for a full time home delivery team leading manager. Here are the qualifications:
1. Lead independent Contract delivery teams to successfully execute client driven SOP's.
2. Facilitate comunication within team between contractors and client.
3. Provide Claim Notification Notice on any claims.
4. Monitor Delivery teams for timely loading and stop completion.
5. Provide SOP and Product training to delivery teams as needed by client to maintain strong knowledge base.
6. Track productivity data, including but not limited to stops, mileage, routes, pieces, on time percentage, etc.
7. Maintain the unmost professional relationship with client and address all issues timely and as proactively as practical.
8. Provide assistance on various projects as required.
9. Do 2 random followup calls per team per day ensuring client satisfaction.
10. Confirm all loads day prior and that contractors arrive to complete loads on delivery date.
11. Confirm all contractors are insured and insurance maintain on their trucks at agreed to levels.
12. Confirm all contractor team players have Workers Compensation or Occ Acc coverage.
13. Work with clients and contractors to quickly resolve all In Home Damages.
14. Provide assistance to ensure all Owner Operators are aware of Diverse and Client SOP's.
15. Provide billing and contractor payout information necessary.
If interested please email back or call or text @ 732 447 6410. Thanks,
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers