compensation: $70k to $80k employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking fill some entry level and management positions in our Wilmington and Boston offices. Our company achieved double digit growth in 2016 and 2017. Our established company has been providing services for over 66 years. We provide supplemental benefits to unions and associations.
We have a 3 step process interview that will describe the employment opportunities currently available. Previous experience in customer service or management is preferred but not required. There is no cold calling prospecting, or a need to develop new clientele. We provide you with the training needed to be successful. We have fast track management program which allows you to get promoted within the first 3 months with the company. We promote managers from within for the reason being we want to make sure that you know the ins and outs of the business so you can manage and develop others.
Daily tasks include:
- Overlooking and supervising 5-8 customer service reprensenatives
- Scheduling new appointments
- Client policy reviews
- Servicing requested benefits
- Have excellent skills with communication and management
- Have strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Be service oriented/ people person
- Be have basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office
- Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
Candidates must have reliable vehicle and a valid DL.
Please forward your resume to be considered
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers