favorite this postClient Service Representative (Boston, MA area)hide this posting
compensation: Based upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The CSR position is the entry level position into the exciting trade show world. Upon mastering this position there is potential advancement to an Account Manager role supporting major corporations across many industries.
A major role of this position will be to assist the city manager in coordination of union labor, which will give the insight into how the unions work as this position handles the show desk and will interface with clients and all level of the union workforce.
• Ensure the highest level of face-to-face customer service to both clients and employees
• Work on the trade show floor in Boston at all major shows
• Work in South Easton, MA. office when needed to support National Operations Assistant Manager
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, time management and communication skills
• Meet deadlines while working independently
• Self-motivated, dependable professional with the ability to multi-task
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and QuickBooks
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times and to always represent Willwork in a positive and professional manner
• Most importantly, a team player
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers