compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Overview: Canvass Manager
Relay Power, a groundbreaking company on a mission to make renewable energy and energy efficiency accessible to all homeowners, is looking for a highly-motivated candidate for our exciting new Canvass Manager position. Relay Power's mission is to offer clean energy to everyone! Relay has developed a proprietary process that will help identify the right clean energy solution for each individual customer. This is a great experience for customers and we provide a process that identifies the best fit for each customer's needs. Come join our fun, high-energy team as we grow to keep pace with customer demand.
The Canvass Manager position is a dual management role. This division is responsible for generating the initial interest and scheduling a visit with our inside sales team. The manager is also responsible for recruiting and growing a team of their own Successful candidates must have excellent management skills, training skills, communication skills, attention to detail, and interest in following lead process management. The manager and team will directly market to residences to initiate contact and will use our proprietary online platform scheduling system.
What You'll Do
● Develop comprehensive knowledge of the all clean energy offers.
● Initiate contact via canvassing and other direct marketing.
● Grow and manage a team of 10+ individuals
● Recruit and train new hires
● Communicate professionally, intelligently and persuasively to engage customers on the value and benefits of our comprehensive clean energy product offering.
● Manage time effectively to hit monthly sales targets.
● A passion for improving our environment through local clean energy
● Proven track record of team development and management
● Strong oral and communication skills.
● Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely to others.
● Experience using CRM tools (Salesforce a plus) and following a sales process
● Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to explore and implement new solutions
● Genuine enthusiasm for the vision of Relay Power
Why Work Here?
● Rapid growth means lots of opportunity for advancement.
The clean energy market is rapidly growing year to year. With recent federal incentives extended the market has never looked brighter. On top of that, we work with all clean energy options to give much of the population access to clean energy where previously there was no opportunity. Clean energy is a multi-billion-dollar market!
● Take pride in the company you work for.
We are looking for people that share our passion for making the world a better place. We believe that an engaging, proactive company culture mixed with a beneficial product is the recipe for success.
● Good pay and benefits
Competitive pay with a generous healthcare package. (health, dental, vision, 401K).