compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Business Development Facilities Manager
Centerline Communications LLC, is seeking is a Business Development Facilities Manager to operate under the general direction from the executive management team. The Business Development Facilities Manger is responsible for developing and delivering profitable national sales volume to meet the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) objectives. Focusing on commercial property owners, retailers and franchise locations to develop and implement activities and strategies to continually increase top line revenue, maximize margins and increase market share for the HVAC, Generator and Facilities Management line of business. The Business Development Facilities Manager works and coordinates with all Centerline Communications business units to maximize long-term profitability of the overall business. This position is a remote position and requires travel up to 50% of the time, therefore the candidate must reside within the New England area.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2006, Centerline Communications LLC is a turnkey professional services organization specializing in the development and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC works with all the major wireless operators and equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and leaders in the industry ecosystem. It is a full-service operation, specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC also offers a complete package of facilities services, including HVAC, mechanical and electrical maintenance for commercial businesses. Centerline Communications, LLC's success is built on a foundation of highly experienced management and staff who embrace responsibility and an unwavering commitment to clients. In less than a decade, the company has grown from 5 to more than 225 employees, covering 32 states, with offices in three major cities in the U.S.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed the revenue and margin plans for assigned key and target customer base.
- Produce accurate forecasts for both existing and new business opportunities.
- Drive account management principles and assess potential customers and opportunities.
- Maintain a "farm system" of the key and targeted customer list. Frequently rationalizes the current key and targeted customer portfolio, ensuring resources are focused on those customers with growth potential.
- Include member(s) of the management team to "touch" principles of key and targeted customers to move the sales process forward most efficiently.
- Increase market penetration by securing new customers and expanding the scope of the existing customer base. Manages qualifications and assessing potential customers and opportunities. Ensures the development and maintenance of Account Plans with all key and target accounts.
- Link customer objectives to product solutions delivering a total value offering that creates a competitive advantage.
- Create partnering opportunities with customer principles responsible for the decision-making process. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands customer's business and speaks their language. Develops credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. Manages ongoing sales process and responds to and anticipates customer needs.
- Analyzes the market and current business performance and develops sales strategies consistent with the Building Efficiency mission and objectives. Understands the current business environment including competition, purchasing and business trends.
- Completes expected training requirements and demonstrates the capability of selling the full scope of bundled offerings available.
- Actively involved in key industry associations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Able to work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships. Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills.
- Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Identify root causes of problems and implement solutions.
- Capacity to balance and organize multiple priorities simultaneously.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee may be required to walk long distances, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may drive for extended periods of time. The employee must also occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university -preferably in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time exempt position.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.
- This position is remote and requires travel up to 50% of the time, therefore the candidate must reside within the New England area.