Vinodivino is now hiring an amazing Part-Time Business Analyst and Accounting Liaison to join our team!
Vinodivino is a successful and expanding boutique wine, craft beer and spirits shop with locations in Boston, Brookline, Newton, & Needham. We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers every day.
We are looking for a Part-Time (8-12 hours per week on average) Business Analyst and Accounting Liaison. You will work with our President in business intelligence and quantitative performance analysis to enable management to make informed decisions in multiple areas, including, sales, marketing (in particular social media), expenses and market research.
You will be responsible for gathering and matching data elements, performing quality assurance on data and analyzing, creating and presenting your results. You will be assigned several analysis projects for which you will need to gather, input and compile data, use Excel to create charts and tables and produce final analysis presentations in PowerPoint.
• Data clean-up, quality assurance and data matching projects
• Research data sources and limitations
• Research of topics online
• Perform analysis using a combination of data and research
• Create reports, charts and graphs using data from various sources
• Analyze and provide feedback on performance metrics to measure progress against goals
• Make business recommendations in PowerPoint
• Improve current reporting system
• Complete data/analytic case studies
• Perform various department functions to assist the existing teams
• Work on various short-term projects as needed
• Other miscellaneous tasks, as needed
Accounting liaison to accounting company and CPA
• Expense review and budgeting on a monthly basis
• Provide accounting relevant data to accounting company for monthly financials
• Liaison to accounting company and CPA
• Advanced analytical and quantitative skills; you’re not turned off or intimated by numbers.
• High level of proficiency and comfort with the web and related software
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excel proficiency: think pivot tables and v-lookups; Google Sheets. You have used both before for work.
• Previous experience working with an advanced reporting system is preferred
• Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• Clear and precise verbal and written communication
• Ability to interact effectively with other team members
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently
• Ability to parse and distill large amounts of data to draw insights and report clearly to team
• Able to turnaround action items quickly
• Desire to improve current processes and find new ways to use data to improve performance
• Basic understanding of accounting and financials
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
Interested? We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers