First Realty Management Corp. seeks full-time Assistant Property Manager to be a key part of our Boston Condominium Team. The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for providing superior customer service and support to a portfolio of condominium properties.
Provides excellent customer service and facilitates communication among unit owners/residents, Board of Trustees and First Realty Management by:
• Serving as the first point of contact for all phone calls from owners and residents. Responding to all inquiries, complaints, concerns and requests
• Corresponding regularly with maintenance staff and contractors in order to resolve and minimize resident issues/concerns
• Assisting Portfolio Manager in the daily monitoring and follow up of service requests
• Sending written notices to all unit owners on a regular basis. Facilitating correspondence between individual unit owners and trustees
• Preparing condominium newsletters drafts and ensuring timely distribution to owners by posting on SenEarthCo.
• Performing day to day accounting functions such as posting, recording and reconciling accounts receivable data
Ensures overall efficient operation of the condominium properties division by:
• Maintaining up-to-date listings, databases and manuals.
• Assisting the Portfolio Manager with monthly meeting board packages and coordination/ preparation for the Annual Meeting
• Ensuring that the directives of the Board are completed in conjunction with the Portfolio or Property Manager
• Experience in condominium management/ property management
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Jenark, SenEarthCo.
• Bachelor's Degree in business preferred
Please email resume and cover letter and denote subject line as: ASSTMGR-BOS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers