compensation: To be discussed during interview. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Super Duper Tennis, we teach the FUNdamentals of tennis to kids in an educational, safe and exciting environment using portable, kid-sized equipment to teach in / on non-conventional spaces and court settings (if applicable). Our main mission is to ensure FUN in each class while building confidence and early success in each child by sizing down the court environment and using equipment fit for kids. Our custom designed curriculum and low child-to-coach ratio classes guarantee each child learns a lot and has super duper fun!
We are looking for a dedicated Regional Manager and Head Coach to launch and run the daily operations of Super Duper Tennis in Boston - focusing on building up a successful program in family-friendly areas of downtown Boston and its neighboring suburbs.
Regional manager / Head Coach to:
- Teach the FUNdamentals of tennis to kids
- Teach kids good values through tennis
- Conduct fun exercises, drills and games that offer challenges to each level and ability
- Build and manage a team of coaches
- Make tennis fun and accessible to kids
- Oversee daily operations and finances of program
- Find new business opportunities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about tennis and kids
- Reliable and motivated
- Fun, enthusiastic, positive and encouraging
- Business-minded (finance background is a plus but not necessary)
- Outside the box thinker
- Interested in creating an environment where kids can feel safe and happy
- 3 months Regional Manager training (3-4 months)
- Salary: the classes you teach + profit split
- Ownership % opportunities 1 year after completed training
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers