We are looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to oversee the Compliance Team for Fresh Pond Apts in Cambridge, MA.
Fresh Pond Apartments is a 500-unit family apt community. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, assisting the Property Manager with all the day-to-day operations of the property. Duties will include but not limited to; ensuring that the site compliance department follows all procedures and policies established by local housing authorities, HUD and Federal Management.
• Assists team with processing all new resident applications to ensure that the candidates qualify under HUD rules and regulation.
• Processing all recertifications /interim certifications in compliance with HUD 4350.3 regulations.
• Reviews income certifications/recertifications completed by the on-site COS.
• Processes monthly Section 8 Housing Assistance Payment Billing.
• Processes and transmits TRACS (Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System).
• Provides instruction and guidance to COS and Leasing Staff regarding the application process.
• Coordinates leasing to include intakes, interviews, processing and preparation of applications, and their distribution.
• Coordinates and maintains waiting list.
3+ years of Property Management experience. Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal & communication skills, team player, proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and experience with Yardi a plus. A Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent work experience. Designation of Certified Occupancy Specialist or equivalent is required. Additional IREM certifications are preferred.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to this ad or fax 617-830-0373. Pre-employment background check required. EOE
For more information on this position please contact Robin @ 617-398-5144
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers