QR Code Link to This Post
PSG has partnered with a large and growing company who is looking for a Payroll Specialist to fill one of their open vacancies as soon as possible.
This company provides opportunity for growth and great people to work with. There are other payroll specialists on this team who would be willing to train.
The Payroll Specialist will handle payroll administrative duties for a large company (5500+ employees), data entry for payroll related data, updating payroll data in excel and their payroll system, as well as other projects as needed.
Other responsibilities include:
- Review ongoing projects for the purpose of updating owners/managers on progress and to estimate potential profitability of these projects.
- Field questions from management and employees regarding project concerns/issues.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure prompt payment of all project invoices
- At least 6 months of previous payroll or collections experience
- A four year degree, accounting, finance is preferred
- Ability to manipulate Excel spreadsheets, up to pivot tables
- Immediate availability
Please apply by sending an updated copy of your resume
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.