Katz, Nannis + Solomon, P.C. is seeking a Tax Manager focused on Corporation & Partnership tax to join its thriving and well-established practice. This position requires a high-energy, motivated, and seasoned tax professional with strong interpersonal and management skills. The right candidate will have deep experience with partnership law and items such as 704(b), 754, complex partner waterfalls, etc. Our growing practice provides tremendous career opportunities in a fast-paced team oriented environment. We are committed to work and life balance, and offer an extremely competitive compensation package.
• Review partnership/corporate returns.
• Read & understand partnership agreements to determine and calculate allocations, shareholder basis, etc.
• Perform research and draft memoranda on applicable tax issues.
• Train and supervise staff, review and evaluate their work.
• Make suggestions to help improve efficiencies, within department and on engagements.
• Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate interest and knowledge of client's business.
• Minimum 5 years solid experience in Partnership tax.
• Thorough understanding of complex technical issues.
• Deep experience with partnership law and items such as 704(b), 754, complex partner waterfalls, calculations of partner/shareholder basis and at-risk.
• Working knowledge of how the above partnership issues impact the individual's personal tax return.
• Superb communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to explain tax issues to owners of the Entities
• BS and/or Masters in Taxation, Must be a CPA
• Outstanding leadership, mentoring, and interpersonal skills nurturing client and staff relationships.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Able to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically.
• Strong tax research skills.
• Experience with profx tax and engagement a plus.
• Competitive compensation
• Health and dental insurance; life/disability insurance, Sec125 plan, 401(k) plan and Profit Sharing Plan and more
• Generous paid time off and holidays
• Firm-sponsored events and outings
• Payment for CPE courses, licenses & dues
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Flexible work schedule during the summer months, four day work weeks In July
• Gym and Café on site
• Growth potential
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - no relocation is available for this position
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers