Responsible for the accounting and reporting for a portfolio of limited partnerships consisting of public, corporate, and private entities. Primarily focus on tasks and responsibilities related to financial statement preparation, cash management and the annual audit. General duties include but are not limited to:
• Prepare Financial Statements monthly of Investment Partnerships.
• Reconcile Bank Statements.
• General Ledger Account Analysis.
• Cash Management.
• Prepare budgets using excel spreadsheets.
• Process Cash Disbursements.
• Assist in SEC Reporting.
• Prepare consolidated financial information of operating partnerships.
• Assist in external audit by Independent Accounting firms.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 0-2 years of work experience
• Proficient in Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers