compensation: $60-$65K with Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Publicly traded Pharma company in Boston is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team oriented Accounting group. This company offers a fast-paced work environment with great work/life balance and flexibility.
• Prepare Cash Journal Entries, Bank Reconcilliations, balance sheet schedules and Investment Statement entries.
• Maintain the monthly financial workbook
• Assist with Payroll journals.
• Perform Annual Fixed Asset Inventory.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 1-2 years' experience in accounting.
• Very strong Excel skills.
• Team Player with integrity and strong interpersonal skills
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers