compensation: 48-54k plus bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A small consumer Products company is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our Finance Team. Unique balance between the culture of a start-up and the solid resources and technology of an established company. Employees receive ongoing training, a focus on career development and the chance to join a fun group of people!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for posting and reconciling key general ledger activities and accounts as well as development and optimization of internal control policies and procedures. This role reports to the Controller and is a highly visible role throughout the organization requiring interaction with several senior leadership positions. This is an excellent opportunity for a go-getter to grow their career in a casual fast-paced environment.
• Assist with monthly financial close process and related preparation of financial statements
• Perform reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement accounts
• Assist with accounts payable activities including processing invoices, establishing relationships with key vendors, and preparing weekly accounts payable reconciliations
• Assist with financial statement analysis and summary of results for the executive team and senior management
• Perform daily treasury and banking activities and assist Financial Controller with cash flow management
• Assist with annual external financial statement audit, including preparation of audit schedules and compilations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Some relevant experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers