We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join the Corporate Accounting team at a technology firm that's experiencing explosive growth in their field.
Highlights about the role and the company:
- The Staff Accountant will manage month-end closes, GL, AP/AR processes and gain exposure to budgeting/forecasting, annual audits, and financial reporting/consolidations.
- Startup company culture - work-from-home capabilities, free lunches, casual attire, frequent free lunches, office games, ETC.
- Company is growing quickly - revenue is increasing annually, and new offices are being opened overseas as well!
Strong benefits - medical/dental/vision/401k
- Commuter reimbursement and health/wellness reimbursement
- Tons of room for growth - the hiring manager wants to mentor this role to grow within the firm
- 1-3 years Accounting experience
- Familiarity with general ledger accounting, month-end processes, AP/AR, etc.
- Strong Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please submit an up-to-date resume in Word format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers