Are you interested in working in working at a fast paced environment? Are you interested in working in the Biotech Industry? Do you want to move forward in your accounting career and have opportunity to grow in the company? If you do, this Senior Accounting working at a Biotech Company located in Boston is a great opportunity for you!
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• 2+ years of work experience in Accounting, Audit or related Finance experience
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Experience performing a significant portion or all of quarterly and yearly closes
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers