compensation: Pay scale is commensurate with candidate's experience level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Security Lock Distributors, the nation's largest door hardware distributor, is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Accounting department!
Position responsibilities include:
- Post Accounts Receivable cash.
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding invoicing, requests for tax exempt certificates, and other matters.
- Fulfill requests from auditors confirming vendor invoices.
- Process invoices and enter into the system for payment.
- Research and process past due invoices, working with vendors on invoice statements when necessary.
- Maintain the Master Vendor file, update names and addresses as needed, and create new vendor account IDs.
- Research credit memos on all vendors and remit payment as needed.
- Notarize liens on a daily basis.
- Process electronic payment in Bill Trust system for Stanley invoices on a daily basis.
- Assist with timekeeping and payroll
Minimum of 3-4 years accounting experience is required. Bachelor's Degree preferred, Associate's Degree acceptable. This is a full-time position. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers