We are searching for a driven candidate who is interested in continuing/pursuing a career in property accounting with a real estate company - a recent graduate with property accounting experience is perfectly acceptable! We are searching for someone who is proactive and reliable, and eager to work with a small but close-knit team.
• Provide assistance to coworkers in handling budgets and fixing problems
• Create, maintain and manage real estate posts online
• Handles accounts, being sure they are properly maintained
• Responsible for input and maintenance of all expenses, transactions, statements, and other funding responsibilities
• Property Accounting experience, preferably a year or more
• Bachelor Degree required in Accounting or relating field
• Motivated individual who is committed and self-motivated
• Team-player who is detail-oriented
• Effective communicator - both written and verbal
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers