compensation: Up to 70K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Property Accountant
A top-tier real estate firm is looking for a Property Accountant. The company is publicly traded and has an extremely impressive portfolio of buildings across most major cities in the United States.
The position is open because the person in the role now is being promoted.
This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager and works closely with the CFO. Other members of the team include an Accounts Payable Specialist, an Accounts Receivable Specialist and an Office Manager.
Compensation depends on experience but is up to 70K and includes 3.5% 401K match, on-site gym, 100% paid benefits for singles and 80% paid benefits for family plans.
To learn more, please submit a resume directly and let's set up a time to discuss further.
• Manage general ledger accounting for real estate related functions - including, but not limited to: property management fees, insurance payments, real estate tax payments, mortgage payments, etc.
• Maintain all accounting related to tenants moving in and moving out
• Assist with month-end GL property closes for a portion of managed properties
• Process credit card payments and payments accordingly
• Provide backup support for the AP / AR functions as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
• 2 - 5 years of Accounting experience. Real estate industry experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a high-volume environment
• Strong written and verbal communication
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers