compensation: Up to 120K + 15% Bonus + Equity employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Payroll Manager
A "Boston Places to Work" company is looking for a Payroll Manager. This position will oversee a team of 3 payroll specialists to process domestic and international payroll for 500+ employees using ADP.
Compensation depends on experience but is up to 120K and includes 15% bonus, stock, AND free lunch every day catered by local restaurants. They also have a full stock kitchen filled with free snacks and drinks. The office space is very beautiful & modern as the company is financially strong and growing fast.
This is an ideal position for someone looking for full cycle responsibilities - including quarter end/year end W2 reporting, stock compensation analysis, payroll taxation and lots of other projects. The company uses ADP WorkDay which is very user-friendly and integrates well with HR & Accounting and Finance systems.
Experience with this system is nice to have but not required.
To learn more, please submit your resume and let's set up a time to discuss further.
• Help process domestic and international payroll for 500+ employees using ADP
• Oversees 3 direct reports and reports to Director of HR
• Complete garnishments as needed (child support, IRS levies, state levies, etc)
• Manage annual W-2 production and help with 401K audits as needed
• Prepare management reports - including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports, on issues such as gross payroll, hours worked, vacation/sick time, and tax and benefits deductions
• Ensuring data is entered accurately into the Payroll/HRIS system
• At least 5 years of Payroll experience required
• Experience supporting a 500+ employee operation
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred but not required
• Experience with domestic and international payroll experience
• Strong attention to detail & communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers