compensation: Part Time: Pay to match experience
employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- A strong accountant who has experience being "a one person" accounting shop! Ability to perform all facets of accounting for a small office in downtown Boston.
- Candidates should have several years experience doing similar activities working in a professional environment.
- Part-time: 16 hours a week (appx 2 days or 16 hours spread over several days).
- Small office of 15 professionals in the insurance brokerage business. Near South Station in Downtown Boston.
- Oversee outsourced payroll - run monthly
- Maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain general ledger and all journal entries
- Month end closing and adjusting entries - accruals and prepaid review and adjustments
- Produce month end reporting book
- Bank reconciliations and other account reconciliation
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced with Sage 50 / Peachtree or familiar with Quickbooks
- Solid Excel skills - VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6721634554
email to friend