Waltham Ma is seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor ASAP! This is a long term open-ended temp to perm opportunity and can start as soon as next week. Apply today!
The processor performs duties relating to the processing of mortgage loans including setting up and reviewing files upon receipt validating data input into the loan origination system and provides members and staff with effective communication concerning file status and service. Properly prepares loans for closing ensuring all documentation is obtained and executed properly.
• Meet with and talk to members interested in purchasing a new house, refinancing an existing one or obtaining an Equity loan.
• Analyze member's financial needs and make recommendations to members on best loan products and rate options to choose from.
• Take applications and preapprovals from members in person or on the phone. Guide members through the on line process of submitting an application.
• Obtain all necessary documentation to process a mortgage loan for submission to underwriting Validate all data input and analyze all credit, income, and deposit information as specified by loan policy and secondary market guidelines
• Interact with managers, staff, members, and other vendors to follow-up on all documentation and information needed to process a loan
• Manage a pipeline of at least 50 plus loans through the process to ensure deadlines and rate commitments are met and loans are closed in a timely manner, report backlog, capacity and conflicts to the assigned group leader or manager.
• Review incoming and additional requested documents to ensure accuracy and completeness. Ensure changes and document review are resubmitted to underwriting for consideration, review and sign off.
• Examine exceptions on preliminary title report to clear title.
• Order, review and resolve any processing, documentation or appraisal issues with the assistance of the Mortgage Production Manager.
• Communicate the loan decision to the members, and any other appropriate party.
• Prepare approved 1st mortgages loans for closing ensuring all required documentation is obtained. Communicate with closing attorneys on dates, member's needs and closing figures.
• Prepare and ready all equity loans and lines for closing. Schedule and prepare closing documentation.
• Answer complex questions involving the processing, closing and post-closing of loans.
• Assist in the development and training of other staff members in processing.
For immediate consideration, please send apply today by sending your current resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers