compensation: $16 - $17 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Client Services Representative answers telephone calls, researches and resolves issues raised by clients and creditors in conjunction with financial education and debt management. Client Services Representatives are responsible for contacting creditors for outstanding or rejected proposals.
1. Answers incoming ACCC's calls from clients and/or creditors relating to ACCC's services, including inquiries for debt management and financial education information.
2. Resolve client issues via a Daily Issues Report within ACCC guidelines.
3. Follow ACCC's policies for "resolving client issues" and "processing follow up dates".
4. Contact creditors that have not responded or accepted ACCC's proposals.
5. Contact clients that have missing documentation, add accounts or reinstates.
6. Follow ACCC's procedures for "Activity Codes".
7. Process payments over the phone.
8. Adhere to the appropriate phone monitoring guidelines when speaking with clients.
9. Other duties, as assigned
1. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
2. Experience: Minimum 1 year experience related to customer service required or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications, etc:
4. Supervisory Responsibility: n/a
5. Basic knowledge of excel
6. Other: Basic computer knowledge; basic mathematical skills; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, standard operating procedures (S.O.P.s); ability to write routine reports and correspondence for clients; demonstrate telephone etiquette, time management, and attention to detail; ability to interact and work in a team environment; demonstrate ability to comprehend verbal and written information in addition to responding to clients and/or employees.
Full time Benefits include: 70% off Medical, Dental & Vision. 100% Paid Disability and Life Insurance, 10 paid holidays, Vacation and Personal Paid Time Off; 401k Match and much much more!!