compensation: Up to $80k employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Boston-based Financial Services Company now hiring for a Finance Associate to join the team. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work in a collaborative environment with room for growth.
As a member of the 5 person Accounting team, this individual will report directly to the Assistant Controller, and will be responsible for month-end close, reconciliations, journal entry preparation and accounts payable.
- Prepare month end and quarterly journal entries with adequate support / documentation
- Match and verify accuracy between invoices
- Analyze complex accounting/finance information, records, or transactions
- Ensure proper account and cost center coding
- Assist in identifying new or improved methods or procedures within AP process
- Compile and analyze budget to actual reports.
- Work with others (i.e. respective finance/accounting departments) to prepare account reconciliations.
- Actively participate in the month end accounting close.
- Perform major account/cost analysis; identify and interpret trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- 1-3 years of experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Analytical, logical, methodical and intellectually curious.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy, execution and eagerness to learn.
- Problem solving and issues resolution management
- Sharp / polished / desire to grow with company
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers