compensation: up to 65k plus benefits and bonus! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Get your foot in the door at an amazing PUBLICLY TRADED biotech company! We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team--reporting into the Controller, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for hands-on AP, AR, and general ledger accounting work. Great opportunity for a motivated individual to join a supportive team, grow within the organization, and get PRICELESS experience in the biotech world!!!
• Communicate with customers to resolve issues and perform collection operations.
• Perform daily invoicing of customers, including distribution, and application of related customer payments
• Perform daily accounts payable tasks, including invoice entry, payment distribution and vendor management
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of employee and non-employee travel and entertainment expense
• Various month-end account reconciliations and journal processing
• Assist Finance team with special projects as needed
• Accounting degree preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years of working in a professional work environment
• Good customer service skills and experience with AR collections
• Experience with general ledger account reconciliations including month end closing processes and general
knowledge of accounting principles preferred
• Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers