We are currently seeking a Property Accountant at our corporate headquarters, The Property Accountant will be responsible for 10 to 12 properties for a designated region. This position will review, analyze and post journal entries to the general ledger, perform account reconciliations, monitor escrow balances, prepare lender reporting and assist with annual budgets and forecasts for their portfolio.
QR Code Link to This Post
Accounting functions include reviewing and preparing monthly financial statements with variance analysis and reporting for a portfolio of multifamily properties.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and financial reports in accordance with GAAP and our client’s specified accounting procedures and reporting guidelines. Monthly financial reports include budget variance analysis.
• Create and update general ledger account support schedules.
• Prepare monthly bank account and general ledger account reconciliations.
• Preparation of complex annual property budgets and periodic budget reforecasts.
• Preparation of special projects on an ad hoc basis.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S. /B.A.) Business Administration and Accounting.
• 2+ years of property accounting experience.
• Commercial property management accounting experience strongly preferred.
• MRI and/or Yardi property management accounting software experience is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
• Strong working knowledge of GAAP and its application to real estate financial reporting.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.