Accounts Payable Associate
QR Code Link to This Post
A highly respected accounting firm in Boston has an open vacancy for a motivated professional looking to join the team as an Accounts Payable Associate. If you are looking to hit the ground running in a successful, community oriented firm or are looking for a change in culture, feel free to submit your resume for consideration.
The firm is very service oriented. Quality care for clients is very important so being able to work within a team will lead to you achieving your career goals while helping serve the greater community. Also included in working here are the great benefits that are provided:
- competitive salary and benefits
- 401k with company matching plan
- 3 weeks PTO (paid time off) as well as the ability to take CTO (charitable time off)
- comprehensive continuing training
- flex time opportunities
- All aspects of Accounts Payable, working with vendors regarding payment processing and past due payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Monitoring and processing quarterly and yearly expense reports
- Filing and organization of financial records
- Other projects as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Accounting or a Financial related field
- Acute proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience using MS Access is preferred
- Ability to work as an individual or in a team setting, strong verbal and written communication skill
- Any previous internship in a finance/accounting setting is a big plus!
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.